No but like this should be a book tho. Like rename them and write a whole book like this. You don’t watch Game of Thrones but there’s a particular setting that came to mind just from the way he thinks and ugh. Need this.I probably don’t have the stamina but thank you, friend. You know if I write an actual book, you’re going to figuratively hold my hand, bring me snacks, and help me edit.
Golden Age, Kozmotis/Cybele/Sanderson, gen. All about Koz, Seraphina, and the point at which war loses its glamour.
Where does morality come from? Is it always there, or does it grow from nothing, from an idea dreamed up in bed on a rainy evening, until it runs across your dining hall on its own legs for the first time and jumps into your arms, twining sticky fingers in your hair?
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
my parents fucking lied
talking to strangers on the internet was the best decision of my life